Oneglobal has a specialist Property, Mining & Power team with outstanding expertise in the creation and management of complex property programmes and the placing of direct and facultative property insurance into both the London and International markets.
We work closely with our OGB network offices around the world, and we also partner with retail and wholesale brokers located in North America and elsewhere to find insurance solutions for schedules of property ranging in size and scale.
We provide solutions for more challenging niches of business – which includes Power and Mining – amongst others, as well as catastrophe exposed risks.
Often it is difficult to cover large corporate risks in the domestic markets, due to the size, scale or complexity of the risks – meaning without the advice and solutions we provide, placements would be left incomplete, expensive or with no options for cover at all.
This expertise provided by the OGB Property, Power & Mining team compliments our client’s or network office’s domestic offering and enables our clients to build their businesses with confidence and security.
Oneglobal looks to a variety of international markets with a detailed analytical approach to find effective solutions for property clients. We develop innovative insurance structures to achieve best cover at the optimum price.
The OGB Property, Power & Mining team offers a single point of contact for entry to the London and International markets, we link our clients, our network offices and other partner retail brokers to many years of expertise in our team for placement of their risks.
OUR CORE EXPERTISE
- Direct Property Risks
- Wholesale Open Market placements
- Facultative placements
For coverage of all types of Commercial and Corporate Conglomerate Property programmes, including ( but not limited to) :
· Mining (including Underground)
· Power / Utilities
· Waste / Biomass
· Heavy Industry including Steel, Pulp & Paper, Aluminium
· Fertilisers & Chemicals
· Railway / Rolling Stock
· Infrastructure / Completed Civils
· Retail / Leisure/Hotels
· Food Risks (including EPS)
· Universities, Colleges, School Districts
· Homeowners’ portfolios for Catastrophe risks
· Industrial All Risk Covers including Business Interruption – Direct & Facultative
· Primary and excess of Loss Placements
· Quota Share Covers
· NAT CAT Standalone – Earthquake, Flood, Windstorm
· Occupancy or Risk Carve Outs (Mining, Terrorism, SRCC)
· Stand Alone Machinery Breakdown placements
· Specific Territory Carve Outs (Florida, Japan, Turkey, USA overall)
· Deductible Buy Downs
· Facility Placements
· Difference in Conditions / Difference in Limits
· Second and Subsequent Event Protections
· Captive Protections
· Lender placed/REO and mortgage impairment
Property is a key tangible asset of the global economy and by protecting our client’s property holdings from the consequences of damage we seek to provide certainty to encourage wider economic confidence and stability.
Empowering our brokers to solve problems for our clients and enable them to grow their business is what drives our approach to property broking.