Oneglobal’s experienced Aviation team’s mission is to find the right risk management and insurance solutions for our aerospace industry clients wherever they are located around the world.
Our clients operate across all areas of aviation and aerospace. We also work closely with aviation leasing and financing businesses. Aerospace businesses have a strong understanding of risk and look to mitigate this wherever possible through effective risk management procedures. Our role is to deliver responsive insurance products to underpin their own risk management policies.
Our clients need us to have a solid understanding of the challenges they face within the aviation sector and to provide them with clear, effective guidance and solutions in this rapidly changing environment.
With decades of aerospace experience across the team and long standing relationships we are able to deliver innovative solutions and we always strive to obtain the most competitive terms and the best breadth of coverage together combined with an outstanding claims service for our clients.
- Satellite launch and in-orbit
- Satellite in-orbit
- Spacecraft pre-transit, transit and pre-launch all risks
- Satellite launch vehicle flight only
- Satellite contingency
- Satellite in-orbit third party liability
- Corporate aircraft owners and operators
- Aircraft operations for maintenance, modification and overhaul
- Ground handlers
- Helicopters and fixed wing assets including corporate jets
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul operations (MRO)
- Ground handling and refuelling operations
Air traffic control operations
- Airport owners
Aviation financial institutions
- Operating lessors
- Private equity
- Asset managers
- Export Credit Agencies
Transaction capabilities including contract and lease reviews
The right insurance solutions give the client peace of mind that their risks are covered, allowing them to focus on their business in what is a challenging and highly regulated environment.