How to make a complaint:
If you wish to make a complaint, you may speak to your usual Oneglobal client service contact in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact us using the details below:
12th Floor, 30 St. Mary Axe
London. EC3A 8BF
+44 (0)207 444 9700
Our complaints handling procedure:
We ensure that all complaints are investigated fairly and promptly – and not by the person or team that is the subject of the complaint.
- We will promptly acknowledge your complaint within three working days after receipt.
- If your complaint concerns the provision of (or failure to provide) a service by another party authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, such as an insurer, we will promptly refer your complaint in writing to them.
In these circumstances we will provide you with the full contact details of the party and, if it is solely responsible for your complaint, we will make this clear in our final response.
- We aim to resolve your concerns as soon as we can. However, in the event that the matter requires more time to resolve, we will let you know within four weeks of receiving your complaint and keep you informed of our progress. We will let you know when you should expect to hear from us next. You can contact us at any time to check the status of our investigation.
- We will send you our final response in writing no later than eight weeks after receipt of your complaint.
- If, after eight weeks, you are still waiting for us to respond, we will write to you explaining why we have been unable to conclude your complaint and the options available to you.
- After you have received our final response (or if we have not responded to your complaint within eight weeks), you have the right to refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service (UK), provided that you are an eligible complainant (please see section The Financial Ombudsman Service (UK) below).
If your complaint relates to a service provided by Oneglobal Broking Bermuda Limited, please refer your complaint to your usual client service contact in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact us via the information in the “How to make a complaint” section above and the complaints handling procedure will apply.
Please refer your complaint to your usual client service contact in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact us via the information in our “How to make a complaint” above.
The complaints handling procedure applies, however a final response is to be provided to you within fifteen business days of receipt of the complaint.
If it is not feasible to make a decision within this time, you will be informed about the reasons for the delay, in writing, before the end of the fifteenth business day and we will let you know when you can expect to receive a decision.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response (or have not received a response within three months of us receiving your complaint), you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus.
Financial Ombudsman Service of the Republic of Cyprus
The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent service in Cyprus for settling disputes between consumers and businesses providing financial services.
You may be eligible to use this service if you are a
- private individual (a natural person),
- a legal person whose annual turnover did not exceed €250,000 EUROs (in the year preceding the complaint submission)
- a charity foundation or association or society of persons, whose annual revenue did not exceed €250,000 (in the year preceding when the complaint submission)
If you are a Lloyd’s policy holder and are dissatisfied with our handling of your complaint you may refer your complaint to the complaints team at Lloyd’s.
If you are a Lloyd’s UK policyholder you can make a complaint in writing to:
Walter Burke Way
Tel: +44 (0)20 7327 5693
If your complaint relates to a policy underwritten by Lloyd’s Europe you can make a complaint using the details below:
Lloyd’s Insurance Company S.A.
1050 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 227 39 40
If you are a Lloyds’s Policyholder outside the UK and Europe, please visit the Lloyds International Complaints procedure here for assistance.
Details of the Lloyd’s complaints procedure are set out in the leaflet “Your Complaint – How We Can Help” available on http://www.lloyds.com/complaints.
Submitting your complaint to the Lloyd’s complaints team will not affect your right to use Financial Ombudsman (FOS), if eligible, should you not be satisfied with Lloyd’s response.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (UK)
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an independent and free to access service for settling disputes between eligible complainants and businesses providing financial services. You can contact them using the details below:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: +44 (0)800 023 4567 or +44 (0)300 123 9 123
You may be eligible to complain to FOS if you are:
- a private individual or a micro enterprise who employs fewer than 10 persons and has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million
- A small business which is not a micro-enterprise and has an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million and employs fewer than 50 persons (or has a balance sheet less than £5 million) at the time the complaint is referred
- A charity with an annual income of less than £6.5 million
- A trustee or trust that has a net asset value of less than £5 million
- A professional client (a natural person, where you are acting for purposes outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
If you are an eligible complainant, you may refer your complaint to the FOS, provided we have had eight weeks to resolve your complaint first. If you refer your complaint to FOS, this must be done within six months of the date of our Final Response, otherwise the FOS may not be able to consider it.
Your right as a client to take legal action remains unaffected by the existence or use of any complaints procedures referred to above.